“It doesn’t matter how old you are, you can always make a difference — and I would say, start right now!” Jordin Sparks discusses The M.A.D. Girls, Inc. as part of YOUNG HOLLYWOOD GIVES BACK: A #CNNHeroes Special on CNN
Jordin Sparks BFF Super Bowl Experience
Tickets are Just $2.00 Each (Minimum Purchase of 5 Tickets)
Your Ticket Reference Numbers are included on your receipt and emailed to you
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
Drawing Date: Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
- Winner and 1 guest will join Jordin Sparks on the red carpet and spend the night with their new BFF, at Jordin’s table, at the star studded Red, White, and Black Party (Blur Night Club, Scottsdale AZ, Wednesday, January 28, 2015)
- Winner and guest will join Jordin Sparks on the red carpet and sit at her table, at the world famous Friars Club Roast of Terry Bradshaw; where Jordin will also be performing (Biltmore Hotel, Phoenix, AZ, Thursday, January 29, 2015)
- Winner and guest will join Jordin Sparks backstage for her sound check and rehearsal prior to the Friars Club Roast
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to Super Bowl XLIX (University of Phoenix, Glendale, AZ, Sunday, February 1, 2015, 6:30 PM ET)
- Jordin Sparks will take at least one selfie with the Winner and Guest and tweet it out to all her fans
- Jordin Sparks will autograph printed copies (2) of one selfie with the Winner and guest for the Winner and guest
- Winner and guest will each receive an autographed CD of Jordin Sparks upcoming Right Here/Right Now album release, when available.
- Winner and guest will receive 5 nights hotel accommodations (check-in Wednesday, January 28, 2015 – check-out Monday, February 2, 2015)
- Winner and guest will receive round trip coach airfare to Phoenix, Arizona (If needed, If used $3,000 total maximum)
- Winner will receive a $1,000 cash allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,325.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. The prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,800.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($525.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
GO HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS: https://www.netraffle.org/raffle/index.php?rid=836
Things are shaping up quickly for the 2015 Red White & Black Party! Here are some FAQ:
What is the dress code? Dress to impress! Yes, you should wear red, white, or black! Hello?
Will there be photographers? Yes there will be photographers covering the event and yes, there will be a red carpet.
Where do I get tickets? You can get tickets at www.rwbparty.com
Can I get in for free? No, there are no comp tickets. This is the charity’s primary fundraising event for the year. From time to time there will be contests through various media outlets and social media for free tickets. Follow www.twitter.com/rwb_party for current updates.
Will Jordin be singing? Yes
How can I help? You can help by spreading the word, participating in the event, and bringing your credit card or checkbook! Use these links, hashtags and handles! www.rwbparty.com http://www.jordinsparksexperience.com #RWBParty #JSE2015 #IMAY #SB49 @RWB_Party
Will there be opportunities to donate? YES! At the event there will be a call to action from Jordin & Larry. You can go to the donate button on this page too!
How do I sponsor the event? Please contact us direct.
How do I participate in the community service part of the event? We will be doing our Teddy Bear Picnic and delivery after the event. YOU can donate a bear in your name by making a donation for $50. Jordin will deliver the bear to the child on your behalf!
Will there be an auction? Yes! There will be a silent auction with a LOT of cool memorabilia. We will also be doing a live auction of a couple cool experiences! NOTE: We do have special tickets and auction packages NOW available. Contact us direct.
Can I sit with Jordin and Larry at their table? Yes. These tickets are extremely limited contact direct for these ticket prices.
Our 8th Annual Jordin Sparks Experience is right around the corner! Stay tuned for a week of fun and giving back in Arizona! Jordin will be singing the anthem for the Pro-Bowl to kick off the week, then our annual Red White & Black Party at Blur Nightclub on the 28th to raise funds for The Other Side Campaign and medical center in Haiti, and a Teddy Bear delivery to those who could use a soft cuddly smile. More events and details to come! Stay tuned!